Mechanical Grooved Butterfly Valve | Lever Handle
Mechanical Grooved Butterfly Valve | Lever
Grooved End Butterfly Valve
• 300 psi working pressure
• EPDM 200° F maximum working temperature
• NBR 180° F maximum working temperature
• 10-Position lever handle or gear operator
• Grease fitting on gear operator
• Upper and lower shafts - Stainless Steel Grade 420 ASTM A-276
• O-Rings - EPDM or NBR
• Handwheel - Ductile Iron
• Lever Handle - ASTM A-536 Ductile Iron
• Lever Handle Lengths - 2” - 6” Valves = 10”, 8” Valves = 13”
• Suitable for “Dead End” Service
No. Part Material Specification
1 Body ASTM A-536 Ductile Iron, Epoxy Coated
2 Disc ASTM A-536 Ductile Iron
with either EPDM or NBR Coating
A) Most items ship with-in 24-48 hrs.
Q) When will I get the tracking number?
A) Trupply ship items from multiple warehouses. Tracking number is available 24 hrs after shipping.
Q) What is your return policy?
A) Trupply offers 100% refund for unused items with-in 30 days.
Q) How can I get MTR?
A) MTRs are provided upon request. You can mention it at the time of order under "Order Notes" or email customer service.
Q) Who pays for shipping?
A) The buyer
Q) Where is Trupply located?
A) Trupply's main warehouse and office is in Houston TX.
Q) What are your customer service hours?
A) Monday to Firday 8 AM to 5 PM Central Time.
Q) I have more technical questions.
A) Email or call us for further help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.