Grooved Lightweight Rigid Coupling With Triple Seal Gasket
Grooved Lightweight Rigid Coupling | Tripple Seal Gasket
Lightweight Rigid Coupling with Triple Seal Gasket
• Maximum working pressure 500 psi (34.5 bar) depending on coupling
size and schedule of pipe
• All housings, gaskets and bolts identified by SCI logo
• 100% magnetic particle inspection of each bolt
• Each bolt has a minimum tensile strength of 110,000 psi
• Gasket Grade E - EPDM (green stripe) -30˚F (-34˚C) to +230˚F (+110˚C)
• Other gasket materials available by special order
• Ductile iron housings conform to ASTM A-536 Grade 65-45-12
• Groove dimensions to AWWA C-606
• Finishes: Orange enamel paint
Hot dipped galvanized conforming to ASTM A-153
• Smith-Cooper Warranty only applies to assemblies made with housings, gaskets and bolts carrying the logo
A) Most items ship with-in 24-48 hrs.
Q) When will I get the tracking number?
A) Trupply ship items from multiple warehouses. Tracking number is available 24 hrs after shipping.
Q) What is your return policy?
A) Trupply offers 100% refund for unused items with-in 30 days.
Q) How can I get MTR?
A) MTRs are provided upon request. You can mention it at the time of order under "Order Notes" or email customer service.
Q) Who pays for shipping?
A) The buyer
Q) Where is Trupply located?
A) Trupply's main warehouse and office is in Houston TX.
Q) What are your customer service hours?
A) Monday to Firday 8 AM to 5 PM Central Time.
Q) I have more technical questions.
A) Email or call us for further help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Great service , thank you!!!