TBM Gauge | Bottom Mount
Winters TBM Bi-Metal Thermometers are used in the industrial process, heating and air conditioning, ventilation and wastewater applications.
- A general purpose versatile 1 (25mm) to 6 (150mm) dial 304 stainless steel thermometer
- Bi-metallic sensing element for reliable readings
- Back bottom or adjustable angle connection
- Welded stem length from 2.5 (63mm) and up
- ±1% accuracy
- Anti-parallax dial that reduces operator reading errors (3 (75mm)“6 (150mm))
- Recalibrator screw is standard on all dial sizes
- ASME B40.200 compliant
- RoHS compliant
- 5-year warranty
A) Most items ship with-in 24-48 hrs.
Q) When will I get the tracking number?
A) Trupply ship items from multiple warehouses. Tracking number is available 24 hrs after shipping.
Q) What is your return policy?
A) Trupply offers 100% refund for unused items with-in 30 days.
Q) How can I get MTR?
A) MTRs are provided upon request. You can mention it at the time of order under "Order Notes" or email customer service.
Q) Who pays for shipping?
A) The buyer
Q) Where is Trupply located?
A) Trupply's main warehouse and office is in Houston TX.
Q) What are your customer service hours?
A) Monday to Firday 8 AM to 5 PM Central Time.
Q) I have more technical questions.
A) Email or call us for further help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.