- Trupply offers a broad line of Dresser Clamp types such as Dresser Style 360 Clamp, Dresser Style 118 Clamp, each with versatile and unique purposes.
- Dresser Clamp gaskets provide a flexible, non-rigid pipeline while absorbing stress, vibration, expansion, and contraction.
- Sizes range from 3/8” through 40” to cover every application including high temperature and abrasion.
- Dresser Clamps are fast and easy to use with any size pipe or tubing.
- Wide temperature range from -20°F to +1200°F, with pressure ratings up to 1500 psi.
Dresser's Couplings work with a variety of size ranges and materials. Depending on the type of coupling, certain piping materials are needed to ensure a quality seal.
Steel Pipe - The standard forged piping components for ambient and high temperature. Steel pipe comes in many different styles and compositions for any condition.
Ductile Iron Pipe - Cast iron pipe was superseded by ductile iron pipe. Made of ductile cast iron, it is commonly used for potable water transmission and distribution.
Cast Iron Pipe - Cast iron pipe is a pipe which has had historic use as a pressure pipe for transmission of water, gas and sewage
More Information Coming Soon