Cast & Ductile Iron Flanged Fittings
Cast & Ductile Iron Flange Fittings offer proven reliability and in-the-field flexibility for rigid, above-ground applications.
- Perfect for industrial/plant applications.
- Not recommended for underground installations.
- Available in sizes 2" - 12".
- Castings conform to ASTM A126 and ASTM A48
- Dimensions conform to ASME B16.1 and ANSI/AWWA C110/A21.10
- Flanged fittings made of 150# ductile iron for sizes 6” and below
- Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008
- Galvanizing available upon request
Specifications for Cast & Ductile Iron fittings follow typical pipe fitting sizing. All fittings include fanged end connections for easy installation and quality seal.
Cast & Ductile Iron - Ductile iron consists of iron, carbon, silicon, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous and sulphur. Tin and copper are sometimes found. Ductile iron also consists of nodular graphite, which gives it flexibility. Cast iron mainly consists of carbon and silicon.
As ductile iron can be bent, it can be made into different shapes and forms. But one cannot make out different shapes and forms using cast iron. While ductile iron is flexible, cast iron is not.