PPC-ZR Gauge | 4.5in Dial | Back Mount 2
Winters PPC StabiliZR Process Gauges are used where operator safety is a must. Applications are suited for the chemical and petroleum industry where chemical compatibility and contamination is a concern. This winters ppc gauge has StabiliZR feature and dual scale with 4.5 inch Dial and 1/2 inch connection. StabiliZR feature eliminates the need for liquid fill while still allowing the dampening of gauge needle.
- StabiliZR dampened movement minimizes effects of pulsation and vibration without liquid filling
- Solid phenolic front and polypropylene pressure relief back safety case
- ±0.5% accuracy
- Stainless steel full rotary movement
- Micrometer pointer for ease in calibration
- Under and overload stops
- 316L stainless steel or brass wetted parts standard
- Restrictor screws standard on dual scale (optional on single scale gauges)
- ASME B40.100 compliant
- RoHS compliant (SS and Monel internals only)
- CRN registered
- 5 year warranty
A) Most items ship with-in 24-48 hrs.
Q) When will I get the tracking number?
A) Trupply ship items from multiple warehouses. Tracking number is available 24 hrs after shipping.
Q) What is your return policy?
A) Trupply offers 100% refund for unused items with-in 30 days.
Q) How can I get MTR?
A) MTRs are provided upon request. You can mention it at the time of order under "Order Notes" or email customer service.
Q) Who pays for shipping?
A) The buyer
Q) Where is Trupply located?
A) Trupply's main warehouse and office is in Houston TX.
Q) What are your customer service hours?
A) Monday to Firday 8 AM to 5 PM Central Time.
Q) I have more technical questions.
A) Email or call us for further help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.