PPC Gauge | 4.5in Dial | Back Mount 4
Winters PPC Standard Process Gauges are used where operator safety is a must. Applications are suited for the process, chemical and petroleum industries, especially with highly corrosive media. Winters PPC Series Process gauge is made specifically for the process industry and has built-in safety features. This winters PPC gauge is Dual scale with 4.5 inch Dial and 1/2 inch connection
- Solid phenolic front and polypropylene pressure relief back safety case
- Field liquid-fillable (bottom connection only)
- ±0.5% accuracy
- Stainless steel full rotary movement for longer life
- Micrometer pointer for ease in calibration
- Under and overload stops
- 316L stainless steel brass or Monel wetted parts
- Restricted orifice standard on dual scale (optional on single scale)
- ASME B40.100 compliant
- RoHS compliant (SS and Monel internals only)
- CRN registered
- 5-year warranty
A) Most items ship with-in 24-48 hrs.
Q) When will I get the tracking number?
A) Trupply ship items from multiple warehouses. Tracking number is available 24 hrs after shipping.
Q) What is your return policy?
A) Trupply offers 100% refund for unused items with-in 30 days.
Q) How can I get MTR?
A) MTRs are provided upon request. You can mention it at the time of order under "Order Notes" or email customer service.
Q) Who pays for shipping?
A) The buyer
Q) Where is Trupply located?
A) Trupply's main warehouse and office is in Houston TX.
Q) What are your customer service hours?
A) Monday to Firday 8 AM to 5 PM Central Time.
Q) I have more technical questions.
A) Email or call us for further help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.