PFP Gauge | 2.5in Dial | Back Mount
PFP Premium Industrial Gauges are excellent for severe ambient and process conditions where harmful vibration and pulsation are present. Their applications include hydraulic equipment, pressure washers, oil field equipment, pumps, compressors and process systems. This PFP Series StabiliZR Winters Pressure Gauge is Dual Scale with 4-inch dial and 9/16 inch bottom connection. The StabiliZR feature eliminates the need of liquid filling while allowing the same dampening of the pressure needle.
- Liquid filled stainless steel case protects against vibration and pulsation
- Bayonet ring
- Highly accurate
- Back bottom or panel mounted
- Under and overload stops
- A ventable plug on 2.5 to 4.5 stainless steel and 4.5 brass bottom mount and 4 stainless steel back mount gauges
- Stainless steel or brass wetted parts
- Restrictor screw standard on dual scale (optional on single scale)
- Dry case available
- ASME B40.100 compliant (EN837-1 available)
- RoHS compliant (SS internals only)
- CRN registered
- 5-year warranty
A) Most items ship with-in 24-48 hrs.
Q) When will I get the tracking number?
A) Trupply ship items from multiple warehouses. Tracking number is available 24 hrs after shipping.
Q) What is your return policy?
A) Trupply offers 100% refund for unused items with-in 30 days.
Q) How can I get MTR?
A) MTRs are provided upon request. You can mention it at the time of order under "Order Notes" or email customer service.
Q) Who pays for shipping?
A) The buyer
Q) Where is Trupply located?
A) Trupply's main warehouse and office is in Houston TX.
Q) What are your customer service hours?
A) Monday to Firday 8 AM to 5 PM Central Time.
Q) I have more technical questions.
A) Email or call us for further help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.